Wednesday, June 2, 2010

A blessed Sunday Morning

Well, today is Sunday and we had a good service at church! After just a few songs were sung and some prayer for the many needs in the church we walked as a congregation to two houses of women that needed prayer. One of the ladies that we visited had been bleeding quite severly and so we had taken her to St. Marc to the hospital. She was now back home still very weak and sick still. Another woman had a severe headache with stomach pains as well. Then another woman that was sick with her pregnancy. Afterwards we were coming to the mission there were two men that walked with us one with back pain and another with fever and headache so they came with me and I gave them some medicine to help them through the day. While I was walking not yet to the mission, I met with three little girls that were very poor and needed clothes so I ask them to come along, still walking making our way to the mission, then a lady stopped us (Pastor Rony and myself) to tell us that she had sent a letter to us and not received an answer. She was very hungry and had nothing to eat at her house.

To say the least we had quite a train of people bringing them all back to the mission to get help of one kind or the other. Praise God for this Mission and also a listening ear. We finally got to the Mission and at the gate we had a man and his son that I had treated the little boy before church and needed something for fever. I began administering the medicine for the sick, then I heated up some rice and beans for the little lady and her son so they could eat. Then I moved over to the three little girls fitting them with some much needed dresses that was donated from one of the last teams. They were very excited.

May God be the Glory!!!! And I would like to apologize this time because through taking care of so many as quick as I could I didn't stop to grab the camera and take pictures this Sunday Morning. Maybe just close your eyes and invision all of this for yourself and I will try to do my best to send pictures next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment