Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Brian Williams Blog

I came on this mission trip to be a blessing but I'm the one being blessed. By Lifeline, the Haitians, and my mission group. Words or pictures can not describe the conditions these people are faced with. In spite of all the hardship the people are very strong and resourceful. They do not complain and do what ever it takes to try to survive, but that's not enough. Thank God for Lifeline and their vision . Without them the people couldn't survive. They feed over 3,000 people daily and are helping rebuild their community. Most importantly they are spreading God's love and Word.The Haitian people showed me something. I've been humbled because they have a real passion and hunger for the Lord that we have lost in America.

No comments:

Post a Comment