Wednesday, January 11, 2012

"I woke up this morning with $14 (USD) and wondered to myself how I would feed these 79 children, then you come and bless us with medical care and 3 bags of beans. Now I can feed these children for an entire month without worry!"

What else can we say?! We came on this mission with a vision of touching the Haitian people, yet we have found that the love and appreciation that we have been shown will far greater impact our lives. We have never been more heartbroken than looking into the eyes of children that are orphaned and malnourished as they sing praises of thanks to us; when the pastor of the orphanage prays for our safety and well being as the children he cares for are starving; when they thanked us for leaving our families to help them and they have no family. Oh how we have been humbled!


-Miranda Davis & Allison Justice

1 comment:

  1. The King will reply,'I tell you the truth, whatever you have done for the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me.'Matt 25:40
    What an example of Christian service you are to all of us.

    ReplyDelete