Thursday, May 27, 2010

Receiving a blessing of Food!




Well, once again our GREAT and AWESOME GOD has chose to show up for the people in Haiti!!! Through much hard work and I am for sure miraculous connections, a very special donor has chose our mission to bless. Our food was getting low in the warehouse and I had received the word that containers were on there way but, I continued to work on Faith and helping the needy with what food we could give out. I had no idea just when we would receive anything because in Haiti everything is flexible and we are never for sure when things will arrive, if they do. Pastor Rony, our mission's Pastor had asked me to preach on Sunday and so on Saturday I was studying and working on the message that God would have me to deliver to the people. In this message I spoke about God not allowing his children to go hungry, and it was in giving that we receive, and God was the one that had the greatest storehouse that we could every imagine and he was going to provide for his people. Now this was around one'clock Saturday Afternoon when I completed the message. Then about 5:00 Saturday evening a wonderful sound came up our road and the men of our village came running in, YES!!! It was the big truck hauling our food supply that was so wonderfully welcomed! I really couldn't believe what was happening!! I began to tell the Pastor about the message I had just prepared and how God had answered this prayer! We were both jumping up and down and literally laughing out loud for joy and the goodness of God and of course for those special ones that had a hand in bringing this very precious gift of beans and rice to OUR MISSION! Well, everyone was so excited and many said they had never had this much beans and rice come to us. BUT THEN...(you know in the word of God when there is a BUT, something more is going to happen) Well, I went ahead and preached on Sunday the message God had given me and explained to the people what had happened. Then on Monday, ANOTHER, YES I SAID ANOTHER container of BEANS and RICE was delivered to us!!! I had just told one of our little Haitian boys (15 years old), that one day we might have enough to feed all of our village!! and spread it out to many, many more! And as many of you know we do feed a great number of people already but, during this devastated time of this earthquake, the number has rose immensely. I JUST WANT TO THANK ALL THOSE RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS MIRACLE AND MOST OF ALL FOR GOD'S HELPING HAND IN BLESSING ALL OF OUR PRECIOUS PEOPLE OF HAITI!!! With great tears of joy in my heart, THANK YOU!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment