Monday, April 16, 2012

Healing Prayers

Please pray for two babies that came to the clinic today.  One is Nono, one of our employee's baby, only about two months old.  His wife brought her in.  She looks very sick and had swollen eyes and her nose was bleeding.  They sent her to St. Mark Hospital right away.

The other baby is also two months old and is from Montrouis.  I met the family a few days ago when I was with Cayil and Adrian looking for roosters.  The man helped us find a good rooster for our laying hens and told us about his daughter.  She is not drinking from her mother and formula makes her sick.  She came to the clinic today looking so tiny, grey and thin.  To thank me for helping them, although I did very little, they gave me two rabbits.  I didn't even know they had rabbits in Haiti.

Please pray for these babies as we know that God can and does do miracles :)

No comments:

Post a Comment