Saturday, March 13, 2010

90 years old and living in this.


Sometimes things get so busy that we miss important things that are right in front of us. "We don't see the forest for the trees" you might say.

The other day I was going to see Madame Lizette, one of Lifeline's cooks, to see how damaged her house was. On the way, I met an elderly man whose house was almost falling over. The elderly man has never said a word about his house's condition. It touched me so much that I am moved to try to build a home for him.

Sometimes the ones who yell the loudest are the ones that get the help but in this case the Lord knew his own and led us to him. I thank the Lord that he provides and protects his children. He knows what are needs are and is able to provide.

If you would like to help with this house please contact us. There are many others in the same condition.

No comments:

Post a Comment